Local Pro/Am Wakeboard/Skate Tournament and Demo Day
Presented By the South Florida Wakeboarding Association,
South Florida MasterCraft and CWB Board Co.
July 11th, 2010 9:00am until Finished
Okeeheelee Park, 7715 Forrest Hill Blvd. West Palm Beach, FL 33411
Do you have what it takes to be the best wakeboarder or wakeskater in South Florida? Do you want to prove your skills in a good old fashion shootout? Don’t hesitate!!! Join the South Florida Wakeboarding Association on July 11th, 2010 at Okeeheelee Park in West Palm Beach, Florida as we host the SFWA Showdown. The Showdown is sponsored by South Florida MasterCraft and CWB Board Co. is designed to be a local tournament open to all who want to come out and showcase their wakeboard and wakeskate skills.
ABOUT THE EVENT
The event will feature four classes to choose from:
1. Wakeskate Division open to any level rider (12 spots available),
2. Pro Men’s Wakeboarder (12 spots available);
3. Amateur Men’s Wakeboarder (12 spots available), and
4. Female Wakeboarder (6 spots available).
Contestants will compete in a “heat style” format until one winner is crowned Showdown champion in each division. Prizes will be given for First and Second place, along with bragging rights. The cost is $55 dollars to enter. Space is limited and will be on a “first pay, first reserved spot” basis, so don’t wait.
Also throughout the day, South Florida MasterCraft and CWB Board Co. will be demoing their new 2010 products and showcasing some unique riders for everyone to enjoy. The event is free for spectators, so even if you don’t enter to compete, come out and enjoy the day with us.
HOW TO REGISTER
First and foremost you have to fill out the registration and waiver form found here:
Registration Form: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc827994_1j62k77db
Waiver Form: http://docs.google.com/View?id=dc827994_256z64wdh
Then you can register for the event in one of three ways:
1. Via Paypal, all you need is your credit card and click on the following Donate button:
You can download the event registration forms above and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to the address below or bring it on tournament day.
2. Via mail before the event; download and fill out the registration forms above and write a $55 check to SFWA and mail it to the following address:
Attn: Jimmy Beno
211 Mulberry Grove Road
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
3. You can pay cash or check the day of the event. Don’t forget to download registration forms from above and bring them with you to the event. Remember, space is limited, once the spaces are filled the event is closed, so this payment method is the riskiest if you want to insure your participation in the event.
We hope to see you there. REMEMBER SPACE IS LIMITED, DO NOT WAIT, REGISTER NOW!!! And let’s settle this thing once and for all!!!